Thank you for your interest in YKY, we are hard at work preparing for a fantastic summer bez”h, and we are optimistic that IyH this summer in Yerushalayim will be a reality.

Due to the current COVID restrictions, we have yet to know for sure when permission for foreigners to enter Israel will be granted. As the situation currently stands, Israel has vaccinated hundreds of thousands (soon to be millions) of its citizens and the expectation is for Israel to announce its policy towards foreigners in the coming months. We are in touch with the relevant authorities and awaiting with other tour operators & summer programs for more concrete information. When foreigners are allowed in, we are not sure what the requirements may be to enter. Israel may ask for a negative Covid test, positive serology (antibody) test, or even quarantine.

We are currently planning the summer based on a few different scenarios. We are exploring the option of possibly adding a few more days to the camp in case a quarantine is still mandatory so we do not lose on the summer experience, as well as other options. More specific information regarding this will be updated as soon as we have it available. In case a summer in Israel will not be feasible, we will secure a facility here in the Unites States for our Yeshiva Kayitz.

Registration will open on Sunday, 11 Shevat – January 24th. if you are interested in getting notified when registration opens, please click on this link and enter your information. you can also email us with any questions at