Clothing & Laundry
We will be doing laundry approximately every 10 days, please bring enough clothes for that period of time. Cost of laundry (per time) will be approx. $10 when done by the camper. There are options of laundromats that do full wash and fold, the cost is per kilogram.
Attire for morning seder is the same as Mesivta:
- Dark slacks
- White button-down shirt
- Dark complete-colored shoes
- Regular black hat only & dark-colored jacket
Activities & Sports
- Bathing suits
- Water Shoes
- Extra wool Tzizis (can be purchased locally)
- Suit & hat
- 3-liter Camelback – mandatory!
- Chitas/Siddur – mandatory
- Sheet and pillowcase
- Off-spray and after bite – Recommended
- Face masks – a few just in case
- Gemoro Megillah
- Chayenus for the first 4 weeks (YKY will provide the last 2 weeks)
All other learning materials will be provided.
Following items are not allowed:
- Loud imprinted t-shirts
- Knives & fireworks
YKY will provide pillows and blankets.
Note that toiletries and other items can be purchased locally.